At Duro-Last Roofing’s recent National Sales Seminar in Orlando, Royalty was presented with the John R. Burt Award for sales excellence. It’s our third consecutive year to receive this honor.
The award is named after the founder of Duro-Last and recognizes outstanding sales achievement. We were Duro-Last’s second largest authorized contractor in the United States in 2016, in terms of sales volume. The award rightfully belongs to every member of the Royalty team, whose commitment to our customers and dedication to doing every job with quality has provided Royalty with our legacy of success.
Duro-Last has been manufacturing PVC roofing systems for almost 40 years. We believe Duro-Last is an excellent roofing product for several reasons:
- Duro-Last roofing systems are manufactured in a controlled factory environment to fit the dimensions and other specifications of each rooftop precisely.
- Duro-Last’s white membrane is highly reflective, saving energy and money for building owners and managers throughout the U.S.
- A new Duro-Last roof can help facilities obtain credits toward LEED and LEED-EB certification.
- The Duro-Last system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roof can often be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Duro-Last warranties are excellent, with no exclusions for ponding water and provide coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation workmanship.
Click here to learn more about how a new Duro-Last roof installed by Royalty will provide years of watertight protection for your building. If you’re considering new or replacement roofing, please contact us at your convenience.